Thursday, January 8, 2009

New Laptop Skin


For Christmas, I ordered a laptop skin for myself. I got it from Decalgirl.com. I wish I had gotten one sooner to keep my computer from getting scratched! The only thing I didn't like was that for laptops, they only come in one size, and you have to cut the excess away if your laptop is smaller than the skin, as mine is. I also ordered a skin for my Nintendo DS Lite. It's aqua. It looks just like in the picture, and covers the top, and the inside where you open it. It's precut since every DS Lite is the same size, so all you have to do it peel and stick it on. It was quicker to install than the laptop skin. Decalgirl has loads of skins to choose from for many other electronics, like PS3, Wii and cellphones. When I get a new cellphone I am planning on getting a skin for it!

No comments:

Twilight Badge

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed